Wow! I woke up today and was pleasantly surprised with my first Liebster award nomination by wonderful @being alive
Humble thanks for this nomination
Your blog beautifully inspires and encourages to experience beyond the mundane tasks of life .Keep posting such stuff and enriching our lives!
With this nomination, I am glad that I learned something new. The Liebster Award is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers who they think need encouragement and recognition.
It was started by The Global Aussie in 2011.
Have a look at this.
• Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
• Include award graphic.
• Answer the questions provided.
• Make a new set of 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
• Nominate 10 bloggers and share your post with them so they see it.
Q1. What is the last thing you do before going to sleep?
I browse my phone right before sleeping. Lately I surf through WordPress, reading posts by diverse group of bloggers.
Q2. Which part of the day are you at your utmost activity?
Being in the western world, everything is DIY here, so most of the day is active till i finally hit the sack at night.
Q3. Which is the one personality trait that you are advised to keep a check on?
I am often told that I am a very quiet person and should be more social.
Q4. What is the funniest lie you ever spoke?
Recently I was playing a card game called “bluff” with my niece, nephew and husband. Being a horrible liar, I would always be caught when I tried to bluff and we all would burst off lying as it was evident on my face that I was lying 🙂
Q5. What is your most recurring dream?
I frequently dream of my deceased family members.
Q6. According to you which is the fastest growing social problem in present times?
It may not be regarded as a social problem to many, but I believe there is a growing insecurity amongst people which is why there is so much emphasis on looking beautiful, owning expensive brands and assets. There is growing emphasis on status and showing off instead of bonding, compassion, love and affection in personal and professional relationships
Q7. What is your favourite hobby?
I have a plethora of hobbies but writing poetry tops the list
Q8. What is your dream holiday destination?
I do not have any dream holiday destination. I look forward to exploring any new destination with vigor and excitement.
Q9. According to you which is the most common cliche used nowadays?
I believe that “sorry” is becoming a cliche. People are using it without even meaning it just to sound polite. Unfortunately, they continue doing the same things and just present a sorry in the finale.
Q10. Which is the most attractive entity in nature according to you?
Nature’s esthetic beauty always mesmerizes me and the hues of the sky attract me the most.
My questions for nominees
1. Describe yourself in 3 words.
2. What inspires you to keep writing on your blog?
3. How do you deal,when you are sorrounded by people with negative thoughts ?
4. Define Happiness.
5. When life gets chaotic, how do you find stability and energy to keep going ?
6. Why do you think people face hard time in life?
7. What’s is your favorite gadget?
8. What is your food preference- healthy or junk?
9. Are you an early riser or night person- which is the best time for your creativity?
10. What feature/s of a person attracts you ?
Thank you all for your kind support and valuable time.
Love and Regards.